Level 39 Test of the War SpiritClassWarcryerRaceOrcLocationDion Castle TownNPC that starts itSomakRepeatableNoRewardMark of War Spirit1. Talk to Seer Somak in Dion. He tells you that you must summon the spirits of heroes killed in battle and use their power to your advantage. To pass the test you must discover the skulls of the four heroes: Braki the Clever, Kiruna the Brave, Tonar the Super and Hermodt the Indomitable.
2. Find Shadow Orin, in the eastern part of the long mountain north of Death Pass (/ loc: 70k, 110k) and talk to him. Orim sends you to Cruma Tower to kill 10 Portas, 10 Excursions and 10 Mordeos (you can find them all in the first rooms on the first floor). Once you do, talk to Orim again.
3. Talk to Seer Racoy in Gludio, he will send you to talk to Priestess Vivyan. Vivyan sends you to the southern entrance to the Wastelands to speak with Trader Sarien. Once you do, she hunts Noble Ants in the Ant Nest. Get 5 Kiruna pieces and talk to Racoy again.
4. Racoy now sends you to speak to Seer Perkiron (Oren). Later, he hunts Leto Lizardman Shamans (around Oren). He gets 5 Tonar and talks to Perkiron again.
5. Now go to Giran and talk to seer Manakia. He hunts Jellyfish and Stenoa Gorgon Queen (north of Giran Castle). The jellyfish come out around the queen, be careful. Get 5 Hermodt and return to Seer Manakia.
6. Talk to Seer Somak again. He sends you hunting Tamlin Orcs (South of Hunters ’Village) to get 10 tamlin Orc heads. Once you have them take them to Somak.
7. Finally, he goes to the land of the Orcs to talk to Ancestor Martankus (you will find him in the depths of Cave of Trials) he will give you the final item of the quest, the Mark of War Spirit.