Level 39 Test of the ReformerClassProphet, Shillien ElderRaceHuman, Dark ElfLocationTurn Castle TownNPC that starts itPupineRepeatableNoRewardMark of Reformer1. She begins the quest in the church of Giran (in the eastern part of the central square) talking to Priest Pupina. He will give you a book as a quest item, after which you must go to Execution Ground to kill Nameless Revenant.
2. Enter Execution Ground through its North entrance and you will see a large moat, at the bottom of which you will find them. Kill Nameless Revenant until you get 7 pages of the diary, at which time Aruaune will appear, which you must kill. Once you do, talk to Pupina again.
3. Now go talk to Preacher Sla, who is between the Ant Nest and Floran. If you take the Gatekeeper from Gludin, teleport to the Souhtern area of Wasteland and run east, circling the side of the hill you should find him quickly. (Note: SLA, now your location is not vertical 46, but 30, it has changed and below horizontal 56, more or less close to the intersection of both. Thanks Banshe). Now go talk to Katari, in the Northwest area of the Swampland (/ loc: -4k, 40k).
4. When you agree to help him, two monsters will appear. Kill Ol Maum Inspector and talk to Katari again and then kill Ol Maum Betrayer. Sla must be spoken to again. Then talk to Katari again now.
Note: 'You get two types of mahum, the inspector and a pilgrim, after trying in many ways, there was only one with which I managed to get the betrayer ..... first I killed the non-quest mahum, the pilgrim at the same time that he was attacked by the inspector, and when the inspector was left is when I killed him, when I spoke to Katari again is when the betrayer came out. ' Contribution of Banshe.
Talk to Sla again and he will give you some recommendations you will need to talk to Kakan, Nyakru and Ramus. (Note: in the Premium Guide it doesn't tell you to talk to Sla again, I didn't and I had to go back from Orc Village to talk to him in order to continue with the quest. Another thing, the quest item can If I don't give it to you the first time, you may have to do it several times to get it)
5. Now go to the orc lands and find Kakan in the area to the Southeast of Orc Village (/ loc: -9563, -89959, 2319). To find him travel with gatekeaper to the southeast and look for him with the loc. When you talk to him, an OI Mahum Pilgrim and a Crimsa Werewolf will appear. Use ONLY your magic to help OI Mahum Pilgrim kill the Werewolf. Talk to Kakan again, who will send you to Dwarven Village.
6. Once in Dwarven Village, take the Northeast exit and follow the road to Abandoned Coal Mines until you find Nyakru (you will see him on the way, after crossing a bridge). When you talk to him a Krudel Lizardman will appear. Kill him and talk to Nyakru again. (Note: I got stuck in this step, I asked Nyakru for a quest again, she gave me the quest item to the 3rd, another girl who was there also with the quest, the same thing happened to her, she gave it to the 2nd.)
7. Go now to Talking Island and head to the waterfall. There you will find Ramus (Loc: -244k / 144k, contribution from Banshe). When you talk to him he will ask you for five objects. To get them, go to Elven Ruins and kill a Skeleton Marksman, a Misery Skeleton, a Silent Horror, a Skeleton Lord, and a Skeleton Archer.
8. Once you have all 5 Bone Fragments, give them to Ramus. He will give you a letter for Sla, with which you will have three cards (from Kakan, Nyakru and Ramus). Take them to Sla and you will get the final item of the quest.