Level 39 Test of the MaestroClassWarsmithRaceDwarfLocationDwarven VillageNPC that starts itLockirinRepeatableNoRewardMark of Maestro1. Begin the quest by speaking to Iron Gate’s Lockirin in Dwarven Village. He will tell you that you should talk to the 3 Elders in the room to get their recommendations.
2. Start by talking to Elder Balanki, who will send you to talk to Captain Croto. Croto will ask you to find Kamuru. Now go to the land of the Orcs and get into Cave of Trials. You will find Kamuru's corpse in a kind of open cell. "Talk" to him and then look at the wall behind him. It is a false wall, go through it and follow the path that you will find behind.
3. Go through a couple of rooms until you find the Monster Eye Lord. Kill him to get a quest item. Go back to Dwarven Village to talk to Croto and then talk to Balanki, who will give you his recommendation.
4. Talk now to Elder Arin, who will ask you to talk to Master Toma (yes, HIM again ^^). You can find him in three places where he appears randomly, which are: The North entrance of Mithril Mines, at the end of the spiral ramp at the North entrance of Abandoned Coal Mines and on an island near a river mouth North (/ loc: 154k, -220k).
5. When you find him, talk to him, press the button on the teleporter, find him again, talk to him and he will give you 5 quest items. Take them to Arin to get his recommendation.
6. Talk to Filaur now, who will ask you to talk to Lorain (or Rorein). To find him, go to Cruma Tower and look for him to the North of the entrance, next to a rock. He will ask you for 10 Leech Blood, 10 Stinger Wasp Needles, and 10 Marsh Spider's Webs.
7. Kill Giant Mist Leeches, Stinger Wasp and Marsh Spiders around Cruma until you collect all the items. Once you have them, take them to Filaur, who will give you a quest item. Go now to Dwarven Village and talk to Filaur for his recommendation.
8. Once you have the 3 recommendations, give them to Lockirin to get the Mark of Maestro.