Level 39 Test of MagusClassSorcerer, Spellhowler, SpellsingerRaceHuman, Elf, Dark ElfLocationDion Castle TownNPC that starts itKaienRepeatableNoRewardMark of Magus1. He begins the quest in Dion Castle Town, speaking with Bard Rukal. Now, she goes to Gludin Village to talk to Parina, in the church near the North gate. Parina sends you to the Wastelands to talk to Wiseman Casian (look for him to the North of the South entrance to the Wastelan).
2. Once you find it, talk to it and it will give you the position of the Singing Flowers:
- Singing Flower Darkling: Take the Giran South exit and turn West just before reaching the bridge.
- Singing Flower Phantasm: On the largest island of Fellmere Lake (in the letter "r" for Fellmere Lake on the map).
- Singing Flower Nightmare: West and South of the waterfall to the Northwest of Ivory Tower
Once you get 3 seeds, talk to Casian again. He will send you to Dion to speak to Rukal again.
3. Rukal will tell you about the 4 Elemental Spirits, which are: (Note: It is better to talk first with the 4 elementals, get the objects they ask for and finally take them to the 4, you will save some useless trip ^^)
- Water Undine: West of Fellmere Lake, directly West of the SF Phantasm. When you speak to him he will ask you for 20 Dazzling Drops, which you will get by killing Toad Lords and Marsh Stakato in the surroundings of Cruma. Take them when you get them.
- Fire Salamander: In Ruins of Despair, South of the word "of" on your map. He will ask you for 5 Flame Crystals, which you will get by killing Ghost Fire in the Ivory Tower area. Take them when you get them.
- Wind Sylph: It is east of Gludin to the Wasteland, right where the grass turns to dirt. (on the map it corresponds to location 56.8 - 42.5). He will ask you for 20 Harpy's feathers, 10 Wyrm's Bones and 10 Windsus' Manes. You will find the Harpys to the Northwest of Giran Castle Town, the Wyrms in Death Pass and the Windsus in the area north of Dragon Valley, between Dragon Valley and the river. Take them when you get them.
- Earth Snake: In Ruins of Agony, In Ruins of Agony, North of the R of Ruins on your map (51.3- 41.5 on the map). Now go to the well of Ivory Tower and kill Enchanted Iron Golems, Enchanted Stone Golems and Enchanted Monster Eyes until you get 10 quest items from each of them. Take them when you get them.
4. Now go talk to Bard Rukal, who will give you the final item of the quest, Mark of Magus.