Level 35 Trial of the GuildsmanClassArtisan, ScavengerRaceDwarfLocationTurn TownNPC that starts itValkonRepeatableNoRewardMark of Guildsman1. Start the quest at the Warehouse in Giran Castle Town, speaking with Warehouse Keeper Valkon. You must give him 2000a to entrust you with the mission to get 7 Journeyman's Rings. Now go to Execution Ground and kill Mandragora Blossom to get a Mandragora Berry.
2. When you have it, go to Talking Island Village and talk to Blacksmith Alltran (or Altran). It will give you the recipe and the list of ingredients to get for each Journeyman's Ring: 1 Journeyman's Jewel, 1 Journeyman's Ornamental Bead, 1 Steel, 10 Varnishes, and 10 D-Grade Crystals (since you have to get seven rings, you have to multiply the amount of each ingredient for seven). Get the common ingredients by trading or in the store.
3. To get Journeyman Gem, talk to Warehouse Keeper Norman (Gludin). He sends you to Hunters' Village to speak to Blacksmith Duning. Duning tells you to hunt Breka Orcs and bring him 30 keys. To find Breka Orcs, exit north of Giran towards Dragon Valley, at the end of the path you will find various types of Breka Orcs.
4. When you get 30 keys talk to Duning again, who will send you to talk to Norman again. Norman will give you a list of items you need to make the Gem. Fortunately, each creature in this part of the test gives two items.
- 70 Granite Whetstones. Go to the Wastelands and kill Granite Golems.
- 70 Gray Bone Powder. Get it from the Ghouls or Strains in the western part of Execution Ground.
- 70 Red Pigment. Hunt Dead Seekers on Execution Ground.
- 70 Braided Yam. Hunt Silenos on the way north of Giran (These Silenos were there in C1, in C3 and from now on they are no longer there but are in the vicinity of the monster derby track).
When you have all the ingredients, go back to Norman, who will give you 7 Journeyman Gems.
(Note: To continue you must be at least level 36).
5. To get Deco Beads, talk to the Blacksmith Pinter (Gludio). Pinter sends you to the Wasteland, to kill Worker Ants in the Ant Nest. (NOTE from bellot0: The Ant Capitain give out the quest items, Thank you). Ants drop beads and lumps. Join the lumps and the recipe that Pinter has given you to get more beads. When you have 70 beads, go back to Pinter. He gives you the Deco Beads you need.
6. Now you can do the 7 Journeyman’s Rings. Once you have them, take them to the Warehouse Keeper Balcon in Giran Castle Town, which will give you the last item in the quest.